Influenza Birds Attack! Influenza Birds Attack!

TEH CHIKONZZZ

Must DIEEE!!!

A pure adrenaline rush.! :D

I was impressed by how responsive the game was.

I would have liked it a lot if the high score submission feature would be fixed however.
More stages would also be nice.

In all I appreciate this type of hilarious type of adrenaline rush...

5/10

iCare CureBear iCare CureBear

Fun set of games. Worthy product

I applaud you on this. I found myself immersed in the game play. It had a good amount of diversion associated with it and I can see how a child could find this rather entertaining. The idea of using a stuffed toy bear to ease the pain of a sick child is not a new one but using one to inform one about their illness and giving them entertainment to boot is rather novel - well if you ask me that is. :) I can only say good things about this game. One minor thing that could be improved: the music seemed a tad monotonous it could have been livened up a little...Maybe perhaps using a music box sounding tune might help. Aside of that, good job. :)

Japaneese Abacus Japaneese Abacus

Wow

It always delights me to see something useful go through the portal. This is such a thing. I aways wanted to learn how to use an abacus. I can't wait for you to update this. Good work. ^_^

Pokesex! Pokesex!

Wow...Artistic...Rich in scope

Wow...I wouldn't even stoop as low as calling this hentai...Its more along the lines of artistic live nude. I liked the way that each portion of her body were animated separately as to give the feel that she were actually a living breathing person. This cartoon elevates the pokemon genre a notch with its mere existance. I salute you on your artistic prowess. Please keep up the excellant work. :P 5/10

ttoastt responds:

<3 You are too kind

Startris Startris

First submission?

Wow for a first submission this totally rocked! It was a bit too difficult at first. But it was really pretty and fluid. The music was nice and appropriate - sorta dreamy.