spongebob penis festival spongebob penis festival

BFK <3

Spongebob is once again uplifted to greatness by the KK.
BFK hasn't lost his touch. :D

Hee hee this made me giggle. :3

Chop Chop Chop Chop

Simply.. Yay!

One can never go wrong with cute Sanrio characters. Wait is Parappa a Sanrio character? Erm..Anyways..It it reminded me of Hello Kitty and therefore..

5/5

Blue's Dogs n Dicks Day Blue's Dogs n Dicks Day

Good Toons like this must NEVER DIE! :D

Ded review REPOST!

Last posted on: June 26, 2008

I found this piece to have much merit. It conveyed the innocence that is inherent in all puppies and the power and eroticism that comes with the penis - then melded the two quite splendidly into a conglomeration of puppy dick slapping.

Few artists dare to tread into new territory with their work - you my friend, boldly go and take the penis to places where it has not gone before - amidst puppies.

Thank you for putting a smile on my face. :D

Hilarious!

Kottbullar responds:

lmfao
Awesome review, thanks!

Triangle n' Gay Triangle n' Gay

Indeeeed!

One of the better shape submissions I've seen today. It had depth, it had leather..
I thinks this will make front page soon. :P

$00pah NiN10doh! 3 $00pah NiN10doh! 3

Splendid!

Simply Gravy!

I found the material highly engrossing on many levels - the way Kirby was depicted was just a work of genius. It must have took a number of layers of paint to get such layer of detail on the character - one does not see hand painted material in cartoons used these days. Such an original piece.

The last scene sent me into into a daze as I gazed into a miasma of kaleidoscopic colors that were pasted in the Mario face like melted gummy bear essence onto a dead dog.

The uttering of the words "Ya ha" served to send my soul into a state of peaceful tranquility.

I now feel complete...This grand work has helped to bring me one step closer to Nirvana thank you.

I can give this cartoon no other score than a 5/5 10/10
good work

Fawx responds:

lol1337a to the rescue!

KurrentKat#4:Jews KurrentKat#4:Jews

Hmm.....

I'm disappointed that my part got garbled up and only showed up as a still image. :( I resubmitted it as a solo so no harm done. Anyways I enjoyed the other peep's pieces.

Here's a 5 and a 10 for teh lulz.

scr00g mcduc scr00g mcduc

Mickey Mouse Go Boom!

This Definitely will bring cheer to my holidays. Thank you for the yuletide merriment! :D

W-P-S responds:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Happy Birthday Bobby! Happy Birthday Bobby!

Haaaaaapy!!

Happy B-Day Bobbeh!! :D

Excellent flash technique. I loved the fbf. ^^

Spam Submission Spam Submission

AWWW!

Cute!! :D

Cute lil mushroom! ^^
Prolly waiting to be shoved into Mario's mouth. To make him grow. :D

5/10 for the cuteness factor.

SMG Booty Butt Cheeks SE SMG Booty Butt Cheeks SE

Terrifics

I just had to vote 5 on this...:P

It was so well executed...So well planned out! ^^
Teh entertainment value: A okay-USA!

InsaneScaryMovieGuy responds:

Yeah Thanks You Smexy Girl!!!!