spongebob penis festival spongebob penis festival

BFK <3

Spongebob is once again uplifted to greatness by the KK.
BFK hasn't lost his touch. :D

Hee hee this made me giggle. :3

Chop Chop Chop Chop

Simply.. Yay!

One can never go wrong with cute Sanrio characters. Wait is Parappa a Sanrio character? Erm..Anyways..It it reminded me of Hello Kitty and therefore..

5/5

Blue's Dogs n Dicks Day Blue's Dogs n Dicks Day

Good Toons like this must NEVER DIE! :D

Ded review REPOST!

Last posted on: June 26, 2008

I found this piece to have much merit. It conveyed the innocence that is inherent in all puppies and the power and eroticism that comes with the penis - then melded the two quite splendidly into a conglomeration of puppy dick slapping.

Few artists dare to tread into new territory with their work - you my friend, boldly go and take the penis to places where it has not gone before - amidst puppies.

Thank you for putting a smile on my face. :D

Hilarious!

5/10

Kottbullar responds:

lmfao
Awesome review, thanks!

Influenza Birds Attack! Influenza Birds Attack!

TEH CHIKONZZZ

Must DIEEE!!!

A pure adrenaline rush.! :D

I was impressed by how responsive the game was.

I would have liked it a lot if the high score submission feature would be fixed however.
More stages would also be nice.

In all I appreciate this type of hilarious type of adrenaline rush...

5/10

iCare CureBear iCare CureBear

Fun set of games. Worthy product

I applaud you on this. I found myself immersed in the game play. It had a good amount of diversion associated with it and I can see how a child could find this rather entertaining. The idea of using a stuffed toy bear to ease the pain of a sick child is not a new one but using one to inform one about their illness and giving them entertainment to boot is rather novel - well if you ask me that is. :) I can only say good things about this game. One minor thing that could be improved: the music seemed a tad monotonous it could have been livened up a little...Maybe perhaps using a music box sounding tune might help. Aside of that, good job. :)

Japaneese Abacus Japaneese Abacus

Wow

It always delights me to see something useful go through the portal. This is such a thing. I aways wanted to learn how to use an abacus. I can't wait for you to update this. Good work. ^_^

Basic Questions Basic Questions

Yaaaaays!

Like always...Your stuff flows out great. I liked teh beat on this. The violin blended in well with the base track.

Old school message too. :D
Fun to listen to. :)

Vinstigator responds:

I'm glad you liked it lol1337a! If you liked this then you'll love my upcoming track. I'll let you know when I release it!

Panzer Gestapo Panzer Gestapo

Splendid

I agree with metwurzt - you have a very good voice. I can only imagine how it would sound if you used real instruments. The music was really well paced despite sounding a tad too synthesized. I liked the urgency of the piece. You paced it rather well - it depicted a combat situation splendidly.

5/8

Schleif responds:

thanks, really glad you like it. feels kind of crappy to work with samples and synthesizers and similar crap, but it will have to work for now, haha. i'll just keep working on it. thanks for the review, you rule! \m/

Enemies featuring Heatt & K.C. Enemies featuring Heatt & K.C.

Yays

Wow nice and clear. Luv it. :) Sounds like a pro recording.

Going in my favs. :P

Vinstigator responds:

Thanks for the fav! Also thanks for your support as well! Spread the word about my music :D